Friday, October 17, 2008

SPR720 Lab, RPM creation sqlite exit 0

Finally, couldn't believe the solution to my problem. error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:

I reread the Fedora book package chapter and the Fedora site info
PackageMaintainers/CreatingPackageHowTo

ONly thing i didn't do was run out and the Maximum RPM book (I may do that yet).

I simply copied/pasted the list of files under the error message under the %files section and it built. This was a very useful exercise. I want to look for something I can package and try to submit to Fedora (will need to find something I already know so it won't take too much time). It would be good to go through the whole process even ifit is not finally accepted the insight on how this works would be very useful for the future.

I guess the spec file is redundant since it will be in the other rpms anyway.

sqlite-3.6.3-1.fc9.i386.rpm


sqlite-3.6.3-1.fc9.src.rpm

No comments: